Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Prezzee Pty Limited (ACN 602 963 422)
2. Information on prizes and how to enter our competitions form part of these Competition Terms & Conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) .
3. By entering our competitions, entrants accept the Terms & Conditions.
4. Further details, regarding the details of the competition to which is these Terms and Conditions relates is available at Schedule 1(‘the Competition’).
5. Entry to the Competition is open to all, except as otherwise provided in the Terms and Conditions. Entry is restricted for the Promoter’s affiliates, related companies or entities, its employees and their immediate families.
6. To enter the Competition, entrants must ensure that all entries are received by the Promoter after the specified start date (‘Start Date’) by the close of business on the specified closing date or such other time as determined by the Promoter from time to time (‘Closing Date’). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse all entries received after the Closing Date.
7. Prize winners are selected on the Selection Date at such location as determined by the Promoter from time to time (‘Selection Date’).
8. Winners will be contacted by telephone, email and/or mail within 2 business days of the Selection Date (‘Announcement Date’) and may be announced on the Promoter’s website.
9. The judges' decision is final and binding. As such, no correspondence will be entered into following the Selection Date, except as otherwise permitted pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Competition is a game of chance and, as such, winning entries will be based on an element of luck or chance to be drawn or generated at random from a pool of contestants.
11. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
12. If any prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value.
13. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning and may wish to seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
14. The winner of any prize, any element of a prize and/or any re-drawn prize, will have for the duration of the Claim Period (as outlined in Schedule 1 to claim the prize).
15. The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to re-draw the prize if it remains unclaimed in accordance with clause 14 these terms and conditions and any applicable laws.
16. Subject to clause 15, if for any reason a winner does not claim or take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated in these Terms and Conditions , then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
17. All prize winners agree to the use of their name and address suburb for publicity and competition purposes, without compensation.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize or the Competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner (and his/her companion – where applicable) agrees to and acknowledges that he/she must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
20. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize (or part thereof).
21. The Promoter, their affiliates, associated entities or agencies and companies associated with the Competition take no responsibility for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the prize.
22. Each entrant's personal information ("PI") is collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote the Competition and the winner. The PI of winners may be provided to third parties who are assisting the Promoter, including prize suppliers, deliverers and authorities that regulate competitions. Entrants who fail to provide all requested PI, may be determined by the Promoter, at its sole discretion to be ineligible to win a prize. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter. As such, the Promoter is the owner of all copyright and other intellectual property in the entries. The Promoter will retain all entries for 3 months following the Selection Date.
26. The laws of New South Wales govern our competitions.
27. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoters legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
28. If for any reason the competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, pandemic or epidemic or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition.
29. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, pandemic, epidemic; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event or Competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions at a later date.
30. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes from the draw date and/or from the date the prize is claimed. Prizes will be sent to the electronic delivery address (or email address) provided by the winners.