Betta Home & Living eGift Card Terms and Conditions
Please treat your Gift Card like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed.
Present your Gift Card at any participating Betta Home Living store. You can select any number of gifts up to the value of the card, or above the value - in which case you need to make up the difference with an alternate form of payment. The store will then validate the Gift Card and process your purchase. Please note Gift Card can not be used for online purchase.
The Gift Card is partially redeemable. Within the card's 36 month validity period, any available balance can be used for multiple purchases at any participating store. However, any unused balance will not be refunded or credited on expiry.
The card is -
* Redeemable for merchandise or services at participating stores only
* Not redeemable online
* Not redeemable for cash
* A Gift Card may not be used to purchase gift cards, itunes cards and epay recharge
* Must be redeemed before the expiry date shown on the card
* Will be void and may not be redeemed after expiry date
* Cannot be reloaded
* Is partially redeemable
* It is up to you to use the full value before the expiry date
* Cash will not be given for any unused balance
* Unused balance on expiry of this card will not be refunded or credited
* If the purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method
* You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees
* You can check your available card balance by calling 1300 55 33 80.
For more information or assistance with your Gift Card call the Help Desk on 1300 55 33 80.
For Better Deals, Better Service and Better Value... That's Betta!