IKEA eGift Card Terms and Conditions
1. IKEA Gift card(s) can be used as a complete or partial payment in all IKEA stores including online in Australia with the exception of Adelaide and Perth
2. IKEA Gift card(s) should be used in conjunction with the PIN code provided.
3. To check the balance of any IKEA Gift Card(s), visit or call any IKEA store in Australia
4. No cash change will be given on purchases made using IKEA Gift Card.
5. IKEA Gift Card(s) cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. The balance cannot be converted into cash.
6. IKEA Gift card(s) are valid for 3 years.
7. There are no limitations on how many times a card(s) can be used.
8. If IKEA Gift card(s) are found or sent by mistake, please return to the nearest IKEA store.
9. IKEA is unable to replace IKEA gift card(s) if lost or stolen
10. The value on the card(s) cannot be used to pay credit card or IKEA Business account balances.
11. The card(s) remain the property of IKEA, and may not be tampered or interfered with, without IKEA consent.
12. IKEA Gift card(s) cannot be used towards purchases in the IKEA Restaurant, Swedish Food Market, IKEA Cafe or Bistro. The IKEA Gift card also cannot be used for our picking service, planning service, installation service, assembly service, home delivery service and Rent-A-Van service.
13. Amount on the card cannot be used for payment on IKANO credit card or any other credit card